How to Make Smoked Salmon Ravioli with Frangelico-Hazelnut Cream
- In a food processor, add spinach, ricotta, 2 eggs, salmon and mushrooms. Chop to a paste consistency. Set aside.
- Mix 1 egg and water. Lay one pasta sheet out and brush with egg mixture.Place once ounce mixture on pasta, start near corner and evenly space out the rest of the mixture in 1 ounce portions.
- Place remaining pasta sheet on top and press down. Cut out raviolis and crimp edges with a fork to seal.
- Drop raviolis into boiling water and cook.
- Place hazelnuts, Frangelica and heavy cream in a sauce pan. bring to a boil and reduce heat.
Plate ravioli, top with sauce and serve.