Skillet Potatoes with Pesto and Shrimp
2large potatoes - washed, peeled and thinly chopped
3 or 4 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
·salt and pepper to taste
1/2 lblarge shrimp - 31 - 40 count size - cleaned and peeled
How to Make Skillet Potatoes with Pesto and Shrimp
- Heat oil in a large skillet on med/high heat
- Sprinkle potatoes with salt and pepper.
- Add potatoes to skillet and cook til tender, stirring frequently.
- Add shrimp and cook til shrimp is opaque. Then add pesto and toss to coat.
- Cook for about 1 minute to heat pesto.
- Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve warm.