- thin slices of prosciutto
- dozen medium size raw shrimp, shelled and deveined
- dozen pitted california black olives
- thin lemon slices (2 or 3 lemons)
- 1/2 c
- finely chopped fresh italian parsley
- 2 or 3 clove
- garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- 6 Tbsp
- best quality olive oil or more
How to Make Skewered Shrimp and Prosciutto
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cute each slice of prosciutto in half lengthwise and wrap 1 piece of prosciutto around each of the 18 shrimp.
- 3Slide 2 olives onto one of 6 skewers. Slide a wrapped shrimp onto the skewer. Repeat, using 2 more prosciutto wrapped shrimp and 2 more lemon wrapped shrimp. End with 2 more olives. Repeat skewering procedure with the remaining shrimp,lemons and olives.
- 4Lay each skewer on a large piece of aluminum foil. Sprinkle with the parsley, chopped garlic and red pepper. Drizzle each skewer with a tbsp or so of olive oil and seal the packets. Set on a baking sheet.
- 5Bake for 10 minutes or until the shrimp is done. Do not overcook. Transfer the packets to plates and allow the guest to open them at the table.
- 6*TIP*: Please when you use skewers, make sure you soak them in water first before you put them in the oven, or they will burn.
About Skewered Shrimp and Prosciutto
You May Also Like:
Show 2 Comments & Reviews