Simply Baked Northwest Salmon
How to Make Simply Baked Northwest Salmon
- 1Fillet salmon out and wash it very well so there is no blood in the backbone (the crease).
- 2Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Slice onion into rings and spread along the top.
- 4For added flavor you can add bacon slices as well (I rarely do this). The grease from bacon compliments the fish.
- 5Bake at 400 degrees for approximately 20 minutes, keeping your eye on the fish after 15 minutes. The fish should flake easily with a touch of a fork, and yet still be very juicy.