★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgcorn tortillas
2-3 can(s)shrimp (broken or whole)
1 can(s)pickled jalapenos
1 cmayonnaise (best foods)
1 cvegetable oil
How to Make Shrimp Taquitos
- Heat Oil.
- Place corn tortillas in hot oil, one at a time, just to soften. Sprinkle with Salt, lightly. Cover until ready to use.
- Open, drain, and place shrimp in a bowl. Smash up with fork.
- Remove seeds and dice up Jalapenos. Add to shrimp. Add as many Jalapenos depending on how spicy you like your food.
- Add 3/4 cup mayonnaise to the shrimp and jalapeno mixture. Mix well. (like you are making Tuna)
- Place 2-3 Tbl. of shrimp mixture on the corn tortilla and roll up.
- Serve with rice. Enjoy.