- 1 lb
- boiled shrimp - freshly boiled or frozen & thawed. peeled, devaned & chopped.
- 2-3 medium
- bell peppers
- 1/2 medium
- onion - chopped - (i use frozen onion & bell pepper mix.)
- 1/4 medium
- bell pepper - chopped
- 1-2 slice
- stale bread or french bread
- 1/2 c
- egg - beaten
- bread crumbs - dry
How to Make Shrimp Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 1Cut bell peppers in half, clean out seeds & par boil.
- 2Soak bread in milk, but not dripping.
- 3Mix together all the above ingredients except the Bread Crumbs & Butter.
- 4Stuff mixture into Bell Pepper halves.
- 5Sprinkle tops with Bread Crumbs & a little pat of butter.
- 6Bake at 400 degress for 30 minutes or until tops are slightly browned.
Goes great with baked pototoes & a salad.