- standard size bag of shrimp
- 5-6 cloves of garlic
- 4 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- lemon juice
- few sprig(s)
- freshly chopped parsley
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- grated parmesan, if prefer, i always add it at the end
- *optional- dry white wine(pinot grigio)
How to Make Shrimp Scampi
- 1First rinse and peel your shrimp.
Chop the Garlic Cloves and Parsley
- 2Start to fry shrimp in dash of olive oil, add Salt and Pepper and lemon juice. Pour 2 ounces of wine if desired, simmer for two minutes
- 3Add the garlic, butter and Parsley, let fry for 2-3 minutes (or until shrimp are pink and garlic is cooked)..if want parm, add now.
- 4Serves well on Rice, Fettuccini or just eaten with a baguette!