Shrimp in Creamy Garlic Sauce
Remove the tails & serve with crackers and this makes a very tasty appetizer!!
2-3 Tbspgarlic powder (add more if you want a strong garlic flavor)
3/4 - 1 cmilk (more or less to get the right consistency)
1/4 cevaporated milk **
1 1/2 lbshrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
·fresh parsley for garnish
How to Make Shrimp in Creamy Garlic Sauce
- In a small saucepan over Medium heat, melt butter.
- Add flour. Adjust amount, if needed, to make a rue.
- Add garlic. Whisk until smooth.
- ** Add milks, pouring slowly while whisking to avoid lumps. (You can use more or less of each kind of milk to suit your taste. I like to add some Evap. milk to the regular to add creaminess.)
- Whisk until blended well.
- Add shrimp & cook on low until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with chopped fresh parsley sprinkled on top.