Shrimp in cream gravy
1 lbgulf shrimp, peeled and deveined
5 clovegarlic, minced
1 mediumwhite onion, chopped
2 tsptony chacere's cajun seasoning
1/2 cchopped green onions, heads and shallot
2 cheavy cream
1/2 csour cream
1 tspred pepper flakes
·angel hair pasta
1 stickbutter, not margarine
2 csliced portobello mushrooms
How to Make Shrimp in cream gravy
- This recipe is VERY EASY, and is a real crowd pleaser!
- In 5-quart non-stick pan, melt butter and add 1T of olive oil. Add garlic, mushrooms and white onion, with seasonings. Cook until veggies are clear. Reduce heat to LOW. Add green onions, cook for ONE MINUTE, add creams and cheese. cook on low for 5 minutes. Add shrimp and COVER. Shrimp cook quickly and will get tough if cooked too long.
- Serve over your favorite pasta. The delicate flavor of the 'gravy' and shrimp go very well with angel hair pasta...yes, that's my favorite.
- SUGGESTED VEGETABLE SIDES: Broccoli, frozen sweet/green peas, asparagus, cauliflower, carrots - any non-starchy vegetable.
- NOTE!!! If possible, use a large pasta bowl to serve pasta covered with sauce. Flavor is much nicer when served that way.