Shrimp de Jonghe
- 2 lbs. raw shrimp, 13 to 15 per pound, thawed and rinsed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup seasoned italian bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb. pasta, cooked to pkg. directions
How to Make Shrimp de Jonghe
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Put thawed rinsed shrimp in s single layer in 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- 2Melt butter in pan over low heat. Add crushed garlic and saute til garlic turns fragrant, about 1 to 2 minutes. Add lemon juice, wine, bread crumbs and parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3Pour butter mixture over shrimp and sprinkle with grated Parmesan. Cover and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Uncover dish and broil on high for 2 to 4 minutes or til top turns crisp and crunchy. Serve over pasta. Makes 4 to 6 servings.