Shelly Comardelle Braden
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 cgrated onion
1/2 tspblack pepper
1egg slightly beaten
1/4 ccelery chopped fine
1/2 cbread crumbs
2 mediumboiled white potatoes
1 1/4 cbell pepper chopped fine
1/4 tspgarlic powder optional
1 tspcajun seasoning
How to Make Shrimp Boulettes
- Peel, boil and mash the potatoes.
- Clean and finely chop the shrimp or grind shrimp in meat grinder or food processor.
- Combine with potatoes.
- Add the onion, bell pepper, celery and spices.
- Add egg and bread crumbs and mix well
- You could also grate the potatoes and add them raw to the mixture
- Heat oil to 360 or 375 degrees or until a speck of flour dropped in the oil dances on the surface. Using a large eating spoon, drop spoon fulls in hot oil and Deep fry until golden brown.