1 cbutter, melted
3/4 clemon juice
3/4 cworcestershire sauce
1 Tbspblack pepper
1 tspdried rosemary
1/8 tspred pepper flakes
1 Tbsplouisiana hot sauce
3 clovegarlic, minced
2 1/2 lbshrimp, unpeeled
2lemons, thinly sliced
1onion, thinly sliced
How to Make Shrimp Bake
- Combine first nine ingredients. Set aside.
- Rinse shrimp with cold water and drain well.
- Layer shrimp, lemons, and onion in ungreased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Pour butter mixture over shrimp.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, or until shrimp turn pink. Baste occasionally with pan juices.