Shrimp Aragonate, baked stuffed shrimp
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs made from italian or french bread, with the crusts removed
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- one large garlic clove, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- about 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- two large lemons, cut into wedges
How to Make Shrimp Aragonate, baked stuffed shrimp
- 1preheat the oven to 450°. Oil a large baking pan.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix the bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir in 1/4 cup oil or just enough to moisten the crumbs.
- 3Arrange the shrimp in the pan in a single layer curling each shrimp into a circle. Spoon a little of the bread crumb mixture onto each shrimp.
Bake until the crumbs are browned and the shrimp are cooked through when cut into thickest part, about 10 minutes
- 4Serve hot or at room temperature with lemon wedges. Serves six.