How to Make Sesame Fish
- If fish filets are large, cut into 4 serving pieces. Sprinkle both sides with salt.
- Heat butter and oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until hot. Cook fish about 10 minutes, carefully turning once, until brown on both sides.
- Remove fish and keep warm.
- Cook and stir sesame seeds in same skillet over medium heat about 5 minutes or until golden-brown; remove from heat. Squeeze lemon over sesame seeds.
- Stir in basil. Pour over fish. Sprinkle with parsley.
- VARIATION: 1 pound cod, trout or flounder can be used in place of ocean perch.