How to Make Sesame Fish
- 1If fish filets are large, cut into 4 serving pieces. Sprinkle both sides with salt.
- 2Heat butter and oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until hot. Cook fish about 10 minutes, carefully turning once, until brown on both sides.
- 3Remove fish and keep warm.
- 4Cook and stir sesame seeds in same skillet over medium heat about 5 minutes or until golden-brown; remove from heat. Squeeze lemon over sesame seeds.
- 5Stir in basil. Pour over fish. Sprinkle with parsley.
- 6VARIATION: 1 pound cod, trout or flounder can be used in place of ocean perch.
You May Also Like:
Show 2 Comments & Reviews