Seasoned Orange Roughy
1 lborange roughy filets
2/3 cseasoned bread crumbs
1/4 cparmesan cheese, grated
2 Tbspwhite wine, dry
2 Tbsplemon juice
1/2 cmushrooms, sliced
1/4 calmonds, slivered
How to Make Seasoned Orange Roughy
- In a 9 x 13-inch pan, melt butter in oven.
- In a separate pan, combine bread crumbs, cheese, basil, oregano, salt and garlic powder.
- Dip fish in melted butter, then in crumb mixture.
- Arrange coated fish in 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Sprinkle with wine and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle mushrooms and almonds on top.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Everyone that tastes this dish loves it and it is so easy to prepare.