☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspminced green onions, white and green parts
1 tspwasabi paste, or more to taste
2 Tbspteriyaki sauce
1 Tbspsoy sauce
1 Tbspunseasoned rice vinegar
4 8-oztuna steaks, preferably ahi, each about 1-inch thick
How to Make Seared Tuna Steaks with Wasabi-Green Onion Mayo
- Whisk first 3 ingredients in small bowl to blend, adding more wasabi paste if desired. Cover and refrigerate.
- Whisk teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, and rice vinegar in small bowl to blend. Place tuna steaks in resealable plastic bag. Add teriyaki mixture; seal bag. Turn bag to coat. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
- Brush grill with vegetable oil.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Drain tuna steaks. Grill tuna to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium.
- Top each tuna steak with about 2 tablespoons wasabi mayonnaise and serve.