Calories from fat: 145
Total fat: 16 g
Saturated fat: 2 g
Cholesterol: 165 mg
Sodium: 1310 mg
Carbohydrate: 17 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 7 g
Protein: 25 g
5 ozolive oil - divided
4 cmushrooms, sliced
8green onion stalks, diced
1 1/4 lbshrimp, peeled and uncooked
1 1/3 cclams and juice, uncooked (9 ounces)
8 ozscallops uncooked
3 cvanilla almond breeze
4 Tbspdill, fresh minced
1 Tbspsea salt
2 tsplemon juice
1/2 cwhite wine
How to Make Seafood Stroganoff
- Heat 4 - 6 Tbsp. of olive oil in stockpot
- Stir in mushrooms, onion, shrimp, clams and scallops.
- Cook until seafood is tender. Remove from heat.
- Stir in crab.
- Transfer seafood to bowl, leaving seafood juices in stockpot.
- Add remaining oil to pot. Whisk in flour and half of the Vanilla Almond Breeze
- Cook over low heat, whisking continuously, 4 - 5 minutes
- Whisk in all remaining ingredients. Bring to a simmer over low heat cooking 5 - 6 minutes. Add seafood to sauce mixture. Adjust spices.
- Gently simmer an additional 5 - 6 minutes, stirring often. Add wine if desired.
- Serve in puff pastry shells, over pasta or over rice. Surimi can be substituted for crab. Use any good quality white, firm fish instead of any of the above seafood. NOTE, I served it over linguini pasta and angel hair pasta and it was good over both. I have not served it over rice or in a puff pastry but I think the puff pastry would make a nice presentation. I also used pre-cooked dungeness crab because I could not find raw crab meat in our area. I just bought a dungeness crab and had them crack and clean it for me then I picked the meat out and froze what I didn't use in this recipe.