★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbfresh lobster meat or lobster delights
l lbscrod or any other white fish
1 can(s)small shrimp (drained)
1 can(s)cheddar cheese soup (10 oz)
10 ozlight cream
·salt and pepper to taste
1 stickritz crackers
How to Make Seafood Pie
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9 x 13 casserole dish with cooking spray or olive oil spray.
- Cut up lobster and fish into bite size pieces. Mix soup and light cream together with salt and pepper.
I add a clove or two of minced garlic and onion powder to taste.
- Combine lobster, fish, shrimp and soup mixture. Pour into casserole dish. Crush crackers and cheezits together--melt butter and mix into crumbs.
Spread on top of casserole.
- Bake 25 minutes covered with foil--uncover and bake another 20 minutes.
You can also add scallops or substitute for lobster or fish. You can refridgerate overnight and add crackers just before cooking.
- Serve with rice, a green salad and/or asparagus.
Great dish for company!!