Scampi Maison ala Donna Mills (Knots Landing)
Simple to make, but impressively (and decadently!) elegant! Perfect company dish!
- 1 lb
- jumbo shrimp
- 1/2 c
- heavy cream
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted (1/2 stick) do not substitute
- 2 tsp
- garlic. minced
- 1/4 c
- fresh parsley leaves, minced
- 1 tsp
- salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Scampi Maison ala Donna Mills (Knots Landing)
- 1Heat oven to 400º.
- 2Shell and devein shrimp. Slit shrimp backs to butterfly. Arrange shrimp, cut side down in baking dish, putting tails up as you go.
- 3In bowl, combine cream, melted butter, garlic, parsley, paprika and salt and pepper to taste. Pour over shrimp.
- 4Bake, uncovered for 10 - 12 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through - but be careful not to overcook, or shrimp will become rubbery.
- 5Sprinkle with additional chopped parsley, if desired. Goes well with Saffron rice!