★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
1/2 cshredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cchoppped scallions
1/2 csliced mushrooms
How to Make Savory Sole,(orange roughy or flounder)
- 2 lbs. sole,(or orange roughy,or flounder)2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice.
- Place fillets in a single layer on a well greased broiler pan. Brush fish with lemon juice. Broil fish 4 to 6 minutes, until it flakew easily with a fork.
- combine Parmesan, Mozzarella, butter, mayonaize, scallions, mushrooms, and tabasco.
- Remove fish from heat and spread with cheese mixture. Broil an additional 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- serve with tossed salad, boiled red bliss potatoes, and aspargus