SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL
Bonnie ^O^ .
Photo is my own, recipe from the internet by whatadish.
1pound salmon fillets
1/4cup of real butter
5tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
1tablespoon dried dill weed
1/4teaspoon garlic powder
·1 teaspoon sea salt
·fresh ground black pepper to taste
How to Make SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease an oblong baking dish.
- Place the salmon fillets in the baking dish (make sure you blot them with paper towels first)
- Melt the butter in a small sauce pan, then add the lemon juice and drizzle over the salmon evenly. Season with the dill, the garlic powder, the sea salt, and pepper.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until salmon is easily flaked with a fork.
- This was done in my oven perfectly at 25 minutes. Enjoy!