SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL
Photo is my own, recipe from the internet by whatadish.
- pound salmon fillets
- cup of real butter
- tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- tablespoon dried dill weed
- teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
How to Make SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease an oblong baking dish.
- 2Place the salmon fillets in the baking dish (make sure you blot them with paper towels first)
- 3Melt the butter in a small sauce pan, then add the lemon juice and drizzle over the salmon evenly. Season with the dill, the garlic powder, the sea salt, and pepper.
- 4Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until salmon is easily flaked with a fork.
- 5This was done in my oven perfectly at 25 minutes. Enjoy!