- 1-2 lb
- grapefruit, sectioned and chopped
- oranges, sectioned and chopped
- 1 jar(s)
- peach and mango salsa
- lemon, sliced
How to Make Salmon with Fruity Salsa
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit. Slice lemon.
- 2Spray 13x9 baking dish (I use olive oil spray). Place salmon skin-side down. Place lemon slices on top. Bake for about 30 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, section and chop remaining fruit. Combine oranges and grapefruit with peach and mango salsa. Set aside until salmon is baked.
- 4Serve salmon topped with fruit and salsa mixture.