Salmon & Raspberry Glaze on Wild Rice, Salmon Con Glace de Frambuesa Y Arroz Silvestre
4 largesalmon fillets (1 1/2 lbs, skin removed))
2 Tbspwhite vinegar
2 Tbspred raspberry preserves
1/2 tspground black pepper
1 tspsea salt
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1 box(6.1 ounce) long rain and wild rice side dish, any brand
2 Tbspbutter for the wild rice
1 Tbspolive oil, (i like to add olive oil)
1 can(s)butter flavored cooking spray
3 Tbspbutter melted
How to Make Salmon & Raspberry Glaze on Wild Rice, Salmon Con Glace de Frambuesa Y Arroz Silvestre
- First prepare rice following package instructions only add 2 tablespoons butter instead of one and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. This is the only thing different that I do to the prepared rice mix. While the rice is cooking. Do not start to grill the fish until your rice is almost done. Rice takes about 25 minutes to cook so start to grill fish when the rice has about 10 more minutes to finish cooking. Preheat grill or broiler. broiler.
- Next Whisk vinegar and raspberry preserves until well blended set aside.
- Sprinkle fish with garlic powder, salt and black pepper on both sides. Next with a pastry brush brush each piece of fish on both sides with the melted butter. Coat grill pan with a little butter flavored cooking spray lay fish on top and place under the broiler or on the grill. Grill fish 3-4 minutes on each side. Fish should be opaque and seperate easily.
- Serve Salmon alongside wild rice, Top salmon with raspberry sauce. I like to cook fresh asparagus and serve alongside the fish and rice. Enjoy
- In my picture above I have served my salmon with raspberry sauce pared with a boxed wild rice side dish and fresh steamed asparagus with melted butter, salt and pepper.