★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 can(s)
- red salmon, canned (large size can)
- egg, beaten
- 1/3 c
- minced onion (i use the dried onions)
- 2 Tbsp
- parsley (i use the dried)
- 1/2 c
- 1 & 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- cracker crumbs
- salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Salmon Patties
- 1Drain salmon, reserve 2 Tablespoons of liquid from the salmon.
- 2Combine salmon, egg, onion, parsley, salt & pepper; stir in flour.
- 3Combine baking powder and resrved salmon liquid and stir into salmon mixture.
- 4Form into 6 patties, roll in cracker crumbs and fry in hot oil until golden brown on both sides.