★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 6oz can(s)
- salmon, drained with skin and bones removed
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice, fresh (or concentrate in a pinch)
- 1/3 c
- 1 box
- cornbread stuffing (premade from scratch or from the package) cooked
- 1/2 c
- green onion, chopped
- black pepper and salt to taste
How to Make Salmon Patties
- 1Prepare cornbread stuffing according to your recipe or box directions. Let cool slightly. Leftover stuffing is perfect for this. Use about 2-3 cups of leftover stuffing heated with just a little water to loosen.
- 2Mix cooled stuffing with salmon, mayo, green onion, and lemon juice. Add a little black pepper to mix and/or salt and pepper the prepared patties (optional).
- 3Form into patties and cook in a nonstick skillet or one sprayed with oil. About 4 minutes per side or until golden brown.