By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 34 oz
- corn, cream-style
- 15 oz
- salmon, drained and flaked
- 1/3 c
- cracker crumbs, with 1 tablespoon reserved
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make Salmon-Corn Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Butter 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- 3Combine all ingredients except butter and reserved crumbs in a large bowl and mix well.
- 4Turn into prepared dish; sprinkle with remaining cracker crumbs and dot with butter.
- 5Bake until set, about 1 hour; serve immediately.