2- 14.5 oz can(s)alaskin salmon( do not drain juices)
2 largeslightly beaten eggs
·salt & pepper to taste
1 cdry bread crumbs (buy in box at the store)
1 smallonion (optional) chopped
3 Tbspvegatable oil for frying, ( you may need a little more)
4 Tbspflour ( more or less)
How to Make Salmon Burgers
- Flake salmon in a bowl with fork.You can remove the bones and skin if prefered.
- Add beaten eggs, salt and pepper,bread crumbs,and onion.Mix together like you would if making meatloaf.
- Put flour on a plate, Make 1 burger at a time,Lightly flour each side of burger.RINSE and DRY hands in between making each burger or you will have a sticky mess.
- Make 8 burgers (you can halve this recipe using half of the ingrediants for 4 burgers)
- Heat oil in LARGE skillet on med. high heat. Fry 6 burgers at a time untill brown (about 5 min.)on each side.Remove to plate and fry the other 2 adding a little more oil, if necessary.
- You can eat them by themselves with side dishes or place on buns and add what ever you like.