Rosemary,thyme and With Wine Grilled Scallops.
- 2 lb
- sprigs,fresh rosemary and thyme
- 4 oz
- prosciutto,sliced thin.may use good deli han sliced thin.
- 1 1/2 c
- white wine
- 1/4 tsp
- salt and pepper
- 3-4 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- juice of a lemon
How to Make Rosemary,thyme and With Wine Grilled Scallops.
- 1Rinse and pat dry the scallops.Layer them in a baking dish and pour the wine over them...Put in the fridg for 30-40 minutes.
Remove from fridg and pat dry one more time...
Remove the leaves from 2/3 of each rosemary and thyme sprigs..
- 2Take a slice of prosciutto or deli ham and wrap it around the scallops. Skewer each with a sprig of rosemary and thyme. Lay them on a plater and drizzle a little oil over each one.Squeeze a little lemon juice over each one.Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- 3Pre-heat grill for high heat.At this time put scallops in a grill basket sprayed with ccoking spray.
Place basket on grill.cook for 3-4 minutes per side.(Scallops will grill fast,Do not over cook.)..