1/4 cchopped, drained oil packed sun-dried tomatoes
2 Tbspreserved oil from sun-dried tomatoes
2 Tbspdrained capers
1 Tbspchopped garlic
1 Tbspminced fresh thyme (or 1 1/2 tsp dry)
1/2 cdry white wine
1/2 cbottled clam juice
46-7 oz sea bass fillets (or other white fish)
How to Make Roasted Sea Bass Provencale
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Heat 2 tablespoons reserved oil in heavy large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add tomatoes, capers, garlic and thyme and stir 1 minute.
- Add wine and clam juice and boil until liquid is reduced almost to glaze, about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
- Add to skillet; turn to coat with sauce.
- Place skillet in oven. Roast fish until just opaque in center, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer fish and sauce to platter