Roasted Salmon with Soy-Marmalade Glaze
- 1/4 c
- orange marmalade
- 1 1/2 tsp
- low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp
- kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 clove
- garlic, chopped
- skin-on salmon fillets, 6 ounces each
- cooking spray
- 2 Tbsp
- green onions, thinly sliced
- lemon wedges
How to Make Roasted Salmon with Soy-Marmalade Glaze
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Combine marmalade, soy sauce, salt, black pepper, and garlic in a small bowl.
- 3Arrange salmon fillets, skin sides down, on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Brush the fish fillets evenly with half of the marmalade mixture. Bake the fish at 450 degrees for 4 minutes.
- 4Heat the broiler to high (do not remove fish from oven); broil fish 6 minutes. Spoon the remaining marmalade mixture onto the center of each fillets. Broil fish an additional 3 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
- 5Sprinkle the fish evenly with green onions; serve with the lemon wedges.