Roasted Salmon with Soy-Marmalade Glaze
1/4 corange marmalade
1 1/2 tsplow-sodium soy sauce
1/2 tspkosher salt
1/2 tspblack pepper, freshly ground
2 clovegarlic, chopped
4skin-on salmon fillets, 6 ounces each
2 Tbspgreen onions, thinly sliced
How to Make Roasted Salmon with Soy-Marmalade Glaze
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine marmalade, soy sauce, salt, black pepper, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Arrange salmon fillets, skin sides down, on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Brush the fish fillets evenly with half of the marmalade mixture. Bake the fish at 450 degrees for 4 minutes.
- Heat the broiler to high (do not remove fish from oven); broil fish 6 minutes. Spoon the remaining marmalade mixture onto the center of each fillets. Broil fish an additional 3 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
- Sprinkle the fish evenly with green onions; serve with the lemon wedges.