Roasted Salmon Salad / Caramelzied Tomatoes
Great way to use the end of season summer bounty!
You can see pictures of this salad and more of my recipes on my food blog: www.myfoodsimplynaked.blogspot.com
- 3-4 salmon fillets
- 2 1/2 c
- mixed cherry, yellow grape tomatoes
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- 1 c
- cannellini beans
- 2 ears of fresh corn on cob
- 1/4 c
- extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp
- balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp
- dijon mustard
- kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 4 large cloves garlic in skins
for 2 more hours until good and caramelized. Remove from heat and set aside. Tomatoes should have released their juices and be slightly browned.
Whisk together balsamic vinegar with dijon mustard. Slowly add the olive oil and whisk until emulsified.
Season with salt and pepper.