Rainbow Trout with Herb Stuffing1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 conions, sliced
1/4 cchopped parsley
1 cfresh bread cubes
3 Tbsppimentos, chopped
3 tsplemon juice
1 smallcan mushrooms, drained
How to Make Rainbow Trout with Herb Stuffing
- Sprinkle salt over inside and outside of trout.
- Saute bread in 1/4 cup butter until brown.
- Stir often.
- Add onions and mushrooms, cook until mushrooms are tender.
- Stir in parsley, lemon juice, marjoram and dash of salt.
- Mix and stuff fish with mixture.
- Place in greased baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.