★★★★★ 1 vote5
4pieces fresh raw salmon fillets, each about 6 oz
9 Tbsphoney mustard (you can make it by combining 2 parts dijon mustard and 1 part honey)
8 Tbspdry instant potato flakes - approximately
2 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Potato Crusted Salmon
- Rinse and pat dry, salmon pieces
- Place skin side down on plate. Spread 1/4 of the Honey Mustard mixture over each piece
- Sprinkle about 2 tablespoons dry instant potato flakes over mustard, patting it down so it sticks.
- Place fillets POTATO SIDE DOWN in preheated skillet that has the olive oil in it.
- Cook 3 minutes until potato side is brown
- Carefully transfer salmon pieces to a foil lined baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. BE SURE TO PLACE FILETS IN BAKING DISH WITH POTATO SIDE UP!!!
- Bake about 8 - 10 minutes or until done.