How to Make Pickle Fish
- 11. Clean and cxut fish into easy to fry pieces.2. mix flour, pinch of salt eaggs and some soda water to mak a batter.
3. dip fish into the batter then fry in hot oil until it is cooked.
3. drain the fish on a paper towel. leave to cool.
- 2Onions ad many as disired this onions have to cove the fish .
I normally use 8 to 10 huge onions sliced.
Fry onions in oil about 1/2 cut to a cup of oil.
Add 6x bayleave, 20 black pepper corns and 2 to 3 table spoons of Cathrights Curry powder .
then braise until soft.
ADD 1/2 TO Cup of White Vinegar and 1/2 Cup sugar.
Lastly add some Mrs Bolls Fruit Chutney or other about 3 tables spoons.
Give it about 15 min to boil on high heat then switch off and allow to cool.
- 3To complet add the onions to fish in a lovely flat dish making sure to cover and put into the fridge.
This dish can last for up to 3 months.
About Pickle Fish
You May Also Like:
Show 1 Comment & Review