- 3/4 c
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped flat-leaf parsley
- tilapia fillets (about 1 lb total)
How to Make Parmesan Tilapia
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a shallow dish, combine the cheese with the paprika and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- 2Drizzle the fish with olive oil and dredge in the cheese mixture. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, 10-12 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
- 3Note: This fish can also be made in a broiler. Broil 3-4 minutes or until almost done, and add cheese mixture for another 2-3 minutes or until browned.