Parmesan Shrimp with Basil Butter
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 stickroom temperature unsalted butter
4 Tbspfresh basil, chopped
2 lbraw large or jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
1 1/2 tspsalt
1 1/4 tspfreshly ground black pepper
3 Tbspolive oil
1/2 cfreshly grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Parmesan Shrimp with Basil Butter
- Combine the basil and salt to the softened butter mixing to combine.
- Place butter mixture on a piece of plastic wrap and shape into a log.
- Wrap tightly and place in refrigerator to harden.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place shrimp in a baking dish and season with salt, pepper and olive oil, tossing to coat completely.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes depending on the size of your shrimp or until they are perfectly pink in color.
- Remove from oven and slice the basil butter over the top, and sprinkle the Parmesan over all.
- Top with more fresh basil.