Parmesan Shrimp with Basil Butter
- 1 stick
- room temperature unsalted butter
- 4 Tbsp
- fresh basil, chopped
- 2 lb
- raw large or jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1 1/4 tsp
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/2 c
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Parmesan Shrimp with Basil Butter
- 1Combine the basil and salt to the softened butter mixing to combine.
- 2Place butter mixture on a piece of plastic wrap and shape into a log.
- 3Wrap tightly and place in refrigerator to harden.
- 4Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place shrimp in a baking dish and season with salt, pepper and olive oil, tossing to coat completely.
- 5Cook for 10-15 minutes depending on the size of your shrimp or until they are perfectly pink in color.
- 6Remove from oven and slice the basil butter over the top, and sprinkle the Parmesan over all.
- 7Top with more fresh basil.