How to Make Parmesan Patties
- 1Open and drain the can of salmon and pour into a medium-sized mixing bowl. HINT: take a clean paper towel and press as much of the liquid out of the salmon as possible.
- 2Chop the green onion and dice the celery and add to the salmon. Lightly beat the eggs in a separate bowl and then add them to the salmon.
- 3Add all remaining ingredients and mix well, until all items are evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- 4In a non-stick skillet, add your favorite cooking oil, to about 1/4 inch depth; turn to a medium heat.
- 5When oil is hot (but not too hot), take approximately 2 tablespoons of the salmon mixture and press it into a patty about 1/4 inch thick.
- 6Fry each patty for about 3 minutes on each side, to a light golden brown. Place on a paper towel and allow to drain for a couple of minutes before serving.