Parmesan Encrusted Tilapia
- pieces of tilapia defrosted
- 1/3 c
- parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c
- seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 large
- 2 Tbsp
- 10 dash(es)
- sweet and spicy asian blend tabasco sauce
- oil for frying
- salt and pepper to taste (i use fresh ground pepper and no salt)
How to Make Parmesan Encrusted Tilapia
- 1Mix cheese and bread crumbs in a flat bottomed bowl.
- 2mix eggs, milk and tasbasco in another flat bottomed bowl.
- 3dredge fish through the dry into the egg mix then back through the dry mix.
- 4Put in a well oiled well heated fry pan over medium heat. Fry on both sides until done.