4(approx. 6 oz.) cod or other white fish fillets (4 servings)
1 cdry italian style bread cumbs
1/3 cgrated parmesan cheese (kraft green jar type)
1 tspdry basil
1/4 cbutter, melted
2 Tbspchopped, fresh parsley
How to Make Parmesan-Basil Cod
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray rack over jelly roll pan with cooking spray.
- In a small shallow dish, mix bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, dry basil, salt, pepper and paprika.
- In another dish, mix melted butter and parsley.
- Brush butter mixture on both sides of fish and dip into crumb mixture.
- Place fish on rack.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for about 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. .
- Sprinkle with more fresh parsley if desired.