Pan Seared Salmon Warm Spinach Salad
3 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
2 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
16 ozsalmon filets divided skin off
6 ozfresch baby spinach
1 Tbspfresh garlic chopped
1/2 cshredded parmesan
20cherry tomatoes 10 each serving
·salt and pepper
How to Make Pan Seared Salmon Warm Spinach Salad
- Preheat oven to 375. Heat 3 Tbl olive oil until smoking. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper and carefully place in the saute pan.
- Sear the salmon for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until the salmon has a golden crust.
- Remove salmon from pan and place in oven to finish approximately 5 minutes
- While salmon is finishing, pour out the used oil from the saute pan, but do not clean. Add fresh 2 tbl of olive oil and heat until just smoking. Add the cherry tomatoes to the pan and cook for 1 minute. Add fresh garlic to the pan and cook 1 minute, Add the baby spinach to the pan and cook for 1 minute constantly fluffing the tongs. Remove from heat, add Parmesan cheese, and fluff until melted into the spinach.
- Plate the spinach mix. Remove salmon from oven and serve over the spinach. Squeeze the juice of the lemon over the salmon and serve