Pan-Fried Sea Bass
Sweet Potato Mash
Sweet Potato & Cauliflower Mash
Turmeric Cauliflower Rice
This recipe makes a great healthy main and is super nutritious too – you can’t go wrong!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2sea bass fillets
15 mlcoconut oil
1 Tbsplemon juice
1 Tbspshredded basil
2 Tbsplinseed (flaxseed)
FOR THE CAULIFLOWER MASH:
100 mlcoconut milk, unsweetened
1 Tbspgreek yogurt
How to Make Pan-Fried Sea Bass
- Place the tomatoes in a pan of boiling water and leave for 1 minute (until the skin starts to peel off), then remove the skins. Chop the tomatoes in half and de-seed, then chop into small chunks. Also take the skin and chop this into small strips too.
- Wilt the kale in a frying pan for 1-2 mins with the linseed (flaxseed).
- Gently fry the sea bass fillets for approximately 2 mins on each side (until cooked and turning golden), then place on top of the kale.
- Mix together the lemon juice, coconut oil, shredded basil and chopped tomatoes/tomato skins, then place on top of the sea bass filets.
- Plate up and serve with the cauliflower mash!