Out of this World Crawfish and Rice Casserole!
- 1 c
- chopped celery
- 1 large
- white onion, chopped
- green pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp
- mined garlic
- 1 c
- butter, divided ( 2 sticks)
- 10 oz can cheddar cheese soup
- 10 oz an cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tsp
- salt or to taste
- 1 Tbsp
- tabasco sauce
- 1 small
- bunch of flat leaf parsley, chopped
- bunch of green onions, chopped
- 2 pkg
- of frozen crawfish tails, thawed, drained and rinsed (between 1 1/2 to 2lbs total)
- 2 c
- cooked rice
- 1 c
- panco bread crumbs
How to Make Out of this World Crawfish and Rice Casserole!
- 1Cook the rice and set aside.
- 2Saute' the celery, white onion, green pepper, and garlic in 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks of butter) in a sauce pan until tender.
- 3Remove from the heat and add the cheddar cheese soup, cream of mushroom soup, salt, pepper and Tabasco sauce.
- 4Stir in the parsley and green onions. Add the crawfish tails and rice and mix well.
- 5Spoon into a greased or non-stick 9x13 baking dish.
- 6Melt the remaining half a stick of butter in the microwave and pour over the 1 cup of panco crumbs in a bowl. When it is mixed well, spread over the top of casserole.
- 7Bake uncovered in a preheated 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
*TIP: If you like your food with a bit more heat then feel free to add more Tabasco to your dish.