Northwest Grilled Salmon1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- whole salmon filet
- 2 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 3 Tbsp
- melted honey
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 c
- alder wood chips, optional
How to Make Northwest Grilled Salmon
- 1Have the samon fileted leaving the skin on.
- 2This is important and keep cold.
- 3Melt together the butter and honey in the micro or another way.
- 4Lay the filet out skin side down and pour over or quickly brush on the honey and butter.
- 5Sprinkle the dill weed over.
- 6By having the filet cold the honey and butter mixture will congeal and the filet will be easy to handle.
- 7Place the filet skin side up over a moderate grill.
- 8As soon as the meat just starts to firm up turn to skin side down. (The skin will keep the filet together)
- 9Remove from the grill as soon as the meat starts to flake. (On large filets I use two spatulas)
- 10Serve with a green salad and au gratin potatos.
You May Also Like:
Leave a Comment