Northwest Grilled Salmon1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1whole salmon filet
2 Tbspmelted butter
3 Tbspmelted honey
2 calder wood chips, optional
How to Make Northwest Grilled Salmon
- Have the samon fileted leaving the skin on.
- This is important and keep cold.
- Melt together the butter and honey in the micro or another way.
- Lay the filet out skin side down and pour over or quickly brush on the honey and butter.
- Sprinkle the dill weed over.
- By having the filet cold the honey and butter mixture will congeal and the filet will be easy to handle.
- Place the filet skin side up over a moderate grill.
- As soon as the meat just starts to firm up turn to skin side down. (The skin will keep the filet together)
- Remove from the grill as soon as the meat starts to flake. (On large filets I use two spatulas)
- Serve with a green salad and au gratin potatos.