New Orleans BBQ Shrimp
As you will see from the recipe, this dish is indulgent treat that will leave you licking your fingers full of unbridled joy.
- colossal shrimp, unpealed and head on
- 1/2 c
- worcestershire sauce
- lemons, juiced
- 2 tsp
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 2` tsp
- black pepper, freshly cracked
- 2 tsp
- creole seasoning
- 1 tsp
- garlic, minced
- 3 stick
- butter, unsalted and cold
- loaf of french bread
How to Make New Orleans BBQ Shrimp
- 1In a large skillet combine shrimp, Worcestershire, lemon juice, black peppers, Creole seasoning, and garlic and cook over moderately high heat until shrimp turn pink, about 1 minute on each side.
- 2Reduce heat to low and stir in butter, a few cubes at a time, stirring constantly and adding more only when butter is melted. Remove skillet from heat.
- 3Place shrimp in a bowl and pour sauce over top.
Serve with French bread for dipping.
- 4NOTE: to emulsify the sauce, be sure to add a little butter at a time while stirring rapidly. And don’t overcook the shrimp or they’ll become tough and hard to peel.