Mustard-Roasted Salmon With Lingonberry Sauce
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
How to Make Mustard-Roasted Salmon With Lingonberry Sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Stir 2 tablespoons mustard and 1 tablespoon melted butter in small dish.
- 3Oil small rimmed baking sheet and place salmon on sheet, skin side down.
- 4Sprinkle salmon with salt.
- 5Spread top of salmon with mustard mixture and season generously with pepper.
- 6Bake until salmon is cooked through and mustard browns, about 10 minutes.
- 7Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 tablespoon butter in heavy small skillet over medium heat.
- 8Add shallots and sauté 2 minutes.
- 9Add preserves and vinegar; stir until preserves melt and mixture is smooth.
- 10Bring to simmer.
- 11Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper.
- 12Spoon sauce over fish and serve.