Mustard-Roasted Salmon With Lingonberry Sauce
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
2 Tbspdijon mustard
2 Tbspunsalted butter, melted, divided
12 ozsalmon fillets (6 oz each)
2 Tbspchopped shallots
2 Tbsplingonberry preserves
2 Tbspraspberry vinegar
How to Make Mustard-Roasted Salmon With Lingonberry Sauce
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Stir 2 tablespoons mustard and 1 tablespoon melted butter in small dish.
- Oil small rimmed baking sheet and place salmon on sheet, skin side down.
- Sprinkle salmon with salt.
- Spread top of salmon with mustard mixture and season generously with pepper.
- Bake until salmon is cooked through and mustard browns, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 tablespoon butter in heavy small skillet over medium heat.
- Add shallots and sauté 2 minutes.
- Add preserves and vinegar; stir until preserves melt and mixture is smooth.
- Bring to simmer.
- Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon sauce over fish and serve.