★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)pink salmon
1 largechopped onion
20 or sosaltine crackers/crushed
How to Make MOM'S SALMON PATTIES
- Put salmon in casserole dish.
- crack 2 eggs and put in.
- take your crushed saltine crackers and put in.
- mix until all ingredients are infused together.
- you can add green, red, orange, or yellow peppers, chopped if you like.
- after mixing all ingredients, take between a golf ball size and tennis ball size (all depends on what size you like) and make patties, being sure to pat them tightly so they stay together while cooking. put in frying pan with heated (about 2 tsp) olive oil or like and cook on both sides until golden brown or if you like them like i do, a little browner.
- we like mac and cheese or mashed potatoes and english peas, or salad with ours.