★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 can(s)
- pink salmon
- 1 large
- chopped onion
- 20 or so
- saltine crackers/crushed
How to Make MOM'S SALMON PATTIES
- 1Put salmon in casserole dish.
- 2crack 2 eggs and put in.
- 3take your crushed saltine crackers and put in.
- 4mix until all ingredients are infused together.
- 5you can add green, red, orange, or yellow peppers, chopped if you like.
- 6after mixing all ingredients, take between a golf ball size and tennis ball size (all depends on what size you like) and make patties, being sure to pat them tightly so they stay together while cooking. put in frying pan with heated (about 2 tsp) olive oil or like and cook on both sides until golden brown or if you like them like i do, a little browner.
- 7we like mac and cheese or mashed potatoes and english peas, or salad with ours.
About MOM'S SALMON PATTIES
You May Also Like:
Leave a Comment