2• In a large stockpot, melt butter over medium heat.
• Sauté onions & celery in butter till soft.
• Add chicken stock and potatoes; simmer for 10 minutes.
• Add fish, and simmer another 10 minutes.
• Stir in milk
• Whisk together clam juice and flour until smooth; stir into soup. Simmer on low 10 min, Stir gently to prevent milk from scorching to bottom. (Stirring makes cod flake apart.)
• Season to taste with salt, pepper, parsley & Old Bay seasoning.
• Serve with crackers or pretzels, PA Dutch style!( If using pretzels, don’t over-salt chowder.)