Miso-Marinated Salmon with Cucumber-Daikon Relish
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 cwhite miso (fermented soybean paste)
1/4 cmirin (sweet japanese rice wine)
2 Tbspunseasoned rice vinegar
2 Tbspgreen onions, minced
1 1/2 Tbspfresh ginger, minced
2 tspsesame oil
6 6-ozsalmon fillets with skin
·vegetable oil spray
1 1/2 tspsesame seeds, toasted
1/2 cradish sprouts
·1/2 8x8-inch sheet dried nori, cut with scissors into matchstick-size strips
How to Make Miso-Marinated Salmon with Cucumber-Daikon Relish
- Whisk first 6 ingredients in 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish to blend for marinade.
- Add salmon; turn to coat. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours.
- Preheat broiler.
- Line heavy large baking sheet with foil; spray with nonstick spray.
- Remove salmon fillets from miso marinade; using rubber spatula, scrape off excess marinade.
- Arrange salmon, skin side up, on prepared baking sheet. Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat source until skin is crisp, about 2 minutes.
- Using metal spatula, turn salmon over. Broil until salmon is just cooked through and golden brown on top, about 4 minutes.
- Transfer salmon to plates, skin side down.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, then sprouts and nori.
- Serve immediately.