☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/4 c
- white miso
- 5 tsp
- 4 tsp
- seasoned rice vinegar
- 3 tsp
- 2 tsp
- fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 6 4-oz
- salmon steaks, 1-inch thick
- green onion, thinly sliced diagonally
How to Make Miso Glazed Salmon
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Lightly spray rack in broiling pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In small bowl, mix miso, sugar, vinegar, water and ginger; set aside.
- 4Place salmon steaks on rack in broiling pan.
- 5Place pan in broiler at closest position to heat source; broil salmon 5 minutes.
- 6Remove pan from broiler and spread half of miso mixture on salmon; broil 1 minute longer.
- 7Remove pan from broiler; turn salmon over and top with remaining miso mixture.
- 8Broil salmon until miso mixture is bubbly and salmon is opaque throughout, 3 to 4 minutes longer.
- 9Sprinkle with green onion before serving.