☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 cwhite miso
4 tspseasoned rice vinegar
2 tspfresh ginger, peeled and minced
6 4-ozsalmon steaks, 1-inch thick
1green onion, thinly sliced diagonally
How to Make Miso Glazed Salmon
- Preheat broiler.
- Lightly spray rack in broiling pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix miso, sugar, vinegar, water and ginger; set aside.
- Place salmon steaks on rack in broiling pan.
- Place pan in broiler at closest position to heat source; broil salmon 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from broiler and spread half of miso mixture on salmon; broil 1 minute longer.
- Remove pan from broiler; turn salmon over and top with remaining miso mixture.
- Broil salmon until miso mixture is bubbly and salmon is opaque throughout, 3 to 4 minutes longer.
- Sprinkle with green onion before serving.