Marinated Grilled Salmon
2 Tbspsoy sauce
2 Tbspbalsomic vinegar or any of your choice
1 Tbspbrown sugar, firmly packed
2cloves of garlic , minced
1/4 tspsalt and pepper
How to Make Marinated Grilled Salmon
- Place salmon in bowl. Blend oil,soy sauce, vinegar, diced onions, brown sugar,honey,garlic,and salt and pepper.
- Pour over salmon and cover bowl with saran wrap or foil and marinate in refrigerator for one hour.
- Save the marinate. Oil the grill and have heat medium high.Place salmon on the grill.
- Grill 10 minutes per inch of thickness. Turn halfway through cooking. Salmon is done when it barely flakes when tested with a fork.
- Heat marinate in microwave or saucepan and brush on salmon when done.